[competition is now closed - winners already announced here]
Am I the only one who is Masterchef-deprived after the show has ended? No more Masterchef on TV every night at 7pm has make my evening rather dull and boring. And no more masterchef chat with fellow foodbloggers which also means now all I can do is cook! Imagining myself as Poh, in the line of fire for the invention challenge, creating some random crazy Malaysian dishes using the fiery Tean's gourmet products that only The Pom dare to try. So far no complaints, I guess I am doing it alright. Masterchef audition for next year perhaps?! Haha!
I am sure you all know I am a big fan of Mr Tean's products. His curry paste series are simply awesome and all malaysians swear by it. Me and my Malaysian friends have been using Mr Tean's products for many of our cookings here, here, here and here. You can argue that it can't be as good as those freshly made by yourself, well perhaps. But for a packet less than $10, widely available in major asian supermarkets (including Harris Farmers Market) and save you from buying all the ingredients then hours of pounding it (I can see Tom's sweat dripping already...), I think I will go for the easy option and taste almost just as good. Try it to believe it.
And guess what?! We have some to give away! Read on...
Dear ATFT readers, you are in for luck! The good guys at Amyson are giving away not one, but 5 x amazing Mr Tean's products prize packs worths over $50!!! to our ATFT's readers. In the prize pack, you will receive
- Chicken Curry paste
- Curry Laksa Paste
- Assam Laksa fish paste
- Penang Har Mee Prawn Noodle soup
- Stir-Fry Sambal Tumis
- Tom Yum paste
- Vegetable curry paste
- Bakuteh herbal soup
- Crispy Prawn Chili (in a jar)
Seriously, this is the only way to introduce yourself to the fire in a hole the Master Tean's curry paste products. To win these prizes, all you have to do is simply answer this question below in less than 25 words:
"What is your favorite Malaysian food and why?"
- Answer the question by leaving a comment on this post along with your first name and email address.
- This is a game of skill, so the most creative or "FUNNIEST" answers will win the prize.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted (I can check ip address).
- No personal details will be forwarded to third parties.
- This competition closes at 5pm Friday 28th August 2009.
- Winners will be announced and notified on Monday 31 August 2009 (Merdeka Day, Malaysia National Day, ha! Funny that!)
- Entry are strictly limited to Australia residents ONLY.