Happy Birthday to ATFT!
[winner announed! competition closed.]
It is A Table For Two's 3rd blogiversary! Technically, I've only been blogging for 2.5 years since I was absent for the last 6 months on MasterChef series 3. But who's counting right? I would like to thank you all for your loyalty and support of my blog for the last three years and in keeping with tradition, it is time for me to give something back.
Last year I've given out a KitchenAid, but this year I want to encourage everyone to rediscover the joy of cooking in your own kitchen, and thanks to le Domaine for their support, one of you will be bringing Jamie Oliver home! Well, not him personally, but a brand new Jamie Oliver professional series stainless steel 6pcs cookware set that's worth over $500!
Wait, there's more! To celebrate this special day, our ATFT's Titbits is officially launched! I won't tell you what's inside the Titbits, you'll just have to subscribe and find out. It even has an exclusive SUBSCRIBERS ONLY promotional offer in our first issue, you do not want to miss out.
You may have not noticed in the video in my previous post, I was actually giving this cookware set a test run cooking the beef casserole and the potato and leek mash. I was very impressed how well made and solid they are. I love the heavy copper impact bonded base to keep a nice even heat, it is induction cooktop ready, and it is also oven safe up to 260°C. Please find out more about the Cookware Set.
To win this prize, this is what you have to do:
1 x Jamie Oliver Professional Series Stainless Steel 6pcs Cookware Set
Total value : $53o.00AUD (RRP $999.95)
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment in this post by answering -
What is the dish that changed your life and why?
THE WINNER Boon Ong - Love how mum lied on son and eventually son's passion in cooking won the secret ingredient. It is a good story. Congratulations! :)
Terms & conditions: 1. You must be over 18 years old or older to enter.
2. Entry will be judged on creativity and honesty.
3. One entry per entrant ONLY.
4. Entries are opened to Australia Residents only. 5. It is non refundable or in exchange for cash.
6. The decision of the judges are final. 6. The winner will be drawn and announced on Wednesday, 31 August 2011, 10.00AM AEST.
7. Winner will be notified by email, and the item will be send out once we have your mailing address. If no one claims the prize within 7 days, another winner will be drawn.
8. We do not hold any responsibility if the good is damaged or missing during delivery.
9. Please use contact form in you have any questions.
10. Do no participate if you are not comfortable with the rules and conditions.