Customer Experience Improvement Leader Continues To Expand The Breadth Of Its Partnership Base
New York, NY (RestaurantNews.com) Tattle, the hospitality industry’s go-to source for customer feedback management and data-focused operational insights, announced today that it has launched an integration with Bite, a digital ordering solution with a suite of products aimed at simplifying customer experiences and increasing check size. The alliance between the two companies with strong AI-driven capabilities will bolster Bite customers’ understanding in guest sentiment, as well as deliver concrete, operational improvement suggestions that can elevate diner experience both on and off premise.
“Integrating Tattle into our platform helps us serve our customers by providing restaurant operators a deeper understanding of their customers through automated post-transaction surveys,” said Jeff Hong, Co-Founder and VP of Partnerships. “Be it web, mobile or kiosk, the Tattle team works seamlessly, almost as an extension of our own, to drive success.”
Tattle is an improvement-focused customer feedback technology platform built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels. With nearly 30 integration partners across POS, digital ordering and loyalty sectors, Tattle can dramatically boost the feedback volume and completion rate for restaurant locations through automation and data centralization. Using AI (Artificial Intelligence), Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant and ghost kitchen locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
Tattle integration benefits include:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside
- 7% total guest feedback penetration and a 94.3% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to identify factors, i.e. Topping Distribution, that negatively impact an operational category, i.e. Accuracy
- Leverages AI to identify and recommend high-impact operational categories for improvement across each location
- Satisfaction improvement at a 84% probability within 30 days when locations focus on the Tattle-recommended top opportunity, and revenue increase at a 97% probability in 60-90 days afterwards
- Automated location-level Monthly Objectives that results in 84% probability of guest satisfaction increase
- Incident Management System for guest recovery outreach to 100% of guests using apology emails and reward cards, with a 70% success rate
“Bite is quickly becoming a category leader and one of the most respected companies within the restaurant tech space,” said Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “We’re excited to continue our growth and partner with Bite, as we seek to empower restaurant operators with the deep insights needed to drive guest satisfaction, and ultimately, sales.”
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) platform built to help the hospitality industry by collecting actionable feedback data by interacting with their customers where they make transactions. Using existing third-party tools and API integrations, Tattle connects brands with their guests at every touch point of the customer journey. Through their AI, Tattle recommends the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at each of our partners’ locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as MOD Pizza, Bareburger, Farmer Boys, Blaze Pizza, The Halal Guys and many more. For more information, please visit https://get.tattleapp.com.
Bite is the #1 kiosk ordering software for fast casual, quick-serve restaurants & c-stores. Our patented Artificial Intelligence, Bite Lift, analyzes every transaction and makes real-time upsell recommendations that result in 20% higher check averages. Bite’s software is easy to customize the design, simple to manage, and quick to deploy; and since it’s integrated into the existing tech stack, brands can expect increased order accuracy, average check size, throughput and customer satisfaction.
Tattle Media Contact:
Bite Media Contact: