The ultimate sports lodge adds New York Strip Steak to menu, introduces rare liquors and chef-selected dessert and alcohol pairings
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Twin Peaks may be known for its ice-cold beer and sports bar favorites with a gourmet flair, but the ultimate sports lodge also knows how to deliver the perfect pairing when it comes to liquor, desserts, and taking its scratch-made menu to a new level.
Twin Peaks is enhancing the flavors of its three signature Sweet Things by matching them with fan-favorite, decadent shots for the ideal balance. Guests can indulge in Apple Turnovers with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky to satisfy a warm and spicy palate, Cinnamon Toast Crunch® Cheesecake with RumChata Cream Liqueur for a sweet and savory flavor, and Twin Peaks Sundae with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey for a sugary and nutty taste.
To add to Twin Peaks’ already extensive bourbon and tequila offerings, guests can enjoy 10 more barrel-select bourbons and tequilas over a crystal-clear ice ball, in their favorite cocktail, or classically neat. Offered at select stores for a limited time and while supplies last, the Twin Peaks unique selection includes:
- 1792 Full Proof – Bourbon – Flavors of rich butterscotch and caramel notes, delicately balanced with hints of fruit and toffee.
- Angel’s Envy – Bourbon – A dark, amber-red barrel proof bourbon with a creamy, indulgent flavor and notes of caramel, brown sugar, and fruit.
- Blanton’s – Bourbon – A soft but rich flavor of burnt sugar and cloves in harmony with strong caramel and corn sensations.
- Buffalo Trace – Bourbon – Rich, strong notes of vanilla and oak with slightly more rye spice.
- Maker’s Mark Private Selection – Bourbon – A one-of-a-kind expression created by a specific combination of different oak staves with a unique flavor profile from the Maker’s Mark 46 barrel.
- Stagg Jr. – Bourbon – Limited and rare, it boasts aromas of nougat and milk chocolate with flavors of cherry pipe tobacco, cinnamon red hots, and spices.
- W.L. Weller Full Proof – Bourbon – Aromas of vanilla, dark cherries, and caramel with a balanced palate of caramel and toasted oak, and a long finish with notes of crème brûlée and chocolate.
- W.L. Weller Antique 107 – Bourbon – A well-balanced taste of sweet fruit notes, strong vanilla undertones, and sharp spicy tones with sweet and unusual floral notes and a cinnamon finish.
- Corazón Reposado Buffalo Trace – Tequila – Sweet floral and herbal aromas with slightly spicy, caramel, and vanilla flavors in the background from the influence of the Buffalo Trace barrel finishing.
- Corazón Reposado W. L. Weller Full Proof – Tequila – Spicy with a peppery profile, rounded out to create a rich, vanilla, nutty, and oaked finish from the influence of the Weller barrel finishing.
“We wanted to find more ways to expand and enrich our culinary offerings with the unique taste of signature liquors,” said Twin Peaks Chef Alex Sadowsky. “Just like food and wine, dessert and liquor are a natural pairing — especially if the dessert has a strong presence and flavor. With our barrel selects, we looked for unique expressions and visited several distilleries to get the entire sensory experience. I’m confident that our guests will love what we have hand selected and now offering in our lodges.”
Barrels are personally selected by Twin Peaks Chief Executive Officer Joe Hummel and Chief Operating Officer Roger Gondek, along with other key team members and franchise partners during their visits to various distilleries.
Additionally, Twin Peaks has added its 14 oz. hand-cut in-house USDA choice New York Strip Steak to its menu. To boost the dining experience for guests, the premium steak is seared to order, topped with garlic parsley butter, and paired with house-made garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed broccoli. For the best balance of flavors, any of the new barrel-aged bourbon selections perfectly match the dish.
Twin Peaks offers a wide selection of draft favorites, a robust beverage menu, and a made-from-scratch kitchen bursting with flavors on items such as beer-battered chicken tenders, in-house smoked favorites, and gameday shareables for the whole crew. With a menu that has something for everyone, the ultimate sports lodge is the ideal hangout spot.
For more information on Twin Peaks or to check out the menu, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville, Twin Peaks now has nearly 100 locations in the U.S. and Mexico. Twin Peaks is the ultimate sports lodge featuring made-from-scratch food and the coldest beer in the business surrounded by scenic views and the latest in high-definition TVs. At every Twin Peaks, guests are immediately welcomed by a friendly Twin Peaks Girl and served up a menu made for MVPs. From its smashed and seared-to-order burgers to its in-house smoked brisket, pork ribs, and smoked wings, Twin Peaks’ menu is ready to satisfy every appetite. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit twinpeaksfranchise.com. For more information, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com.