The 24th DFW Restaurant Week (er … weeks, really) is just around the corner. Spanning from Aug. 9 to Sept. 5, foodies can explore good eats while supporting the North Texas Food Bank, Lena Pope, and local eateries. Here’s how to navigate the event.
How it works
After the pandemic prompted the event to be scaled down last year, DFW Restaurant Week is back in full swing for 2021. It technically runs from Aug. 9 – 15, but many restaurants are participating in an extended format of the event through Sept. 5.
More than 100 restaurants across the metroplex will offer special menus with lunch and/or dinner deals. For every meal purchased, 20% of proceeds will be donated to charity. Patrons can book reservations for a dine-in experience or opt for take-out. Reservations aren’t required, but in light of the pandemic and the event’s popularity, folks seeking a guaranteed table should book ahead of time.
Restaurant Week is an opportunity for eateries to showcase their finest offerings by presenting a special menu. B&B Butchers & Restaurant, for example, will offer a two-course lunch featuring B&B meatballs, brisket ravioli, pan-seared salmon, and carrot cake. The dinner menu includes three courses with options of whipped ricotta, BLT salad, bone-in ribeye, and New York cheesecake. The complete menu and reservation information are available online.
Wicked Butcher’s special menu features steak tartare, marinated beet salad, ginger miso, chocolate tart, and a Wicked Sundae topped with caramel corn. The full menu can be viewed on Wicked Butcher’s website.
But of course, there are more restaurants offering specials to celebrate the event. The official Restaurant Week directory is a great tool to narrow down your choices and find contact information to make a reservation. It also includes access to special menus and options to filter restaurants by price point, location, and dates of participation.
All participating Tarrant County restaurants
• B&B Butchers & Restaurant – 5212 Marathon Ave. – bbbutchers.com
• Bonnell’s Fine Texas Cuisine – 4259 Bryant Irvin Road – bonnellstexas.com
• City Works Eatery & Pour House – 5288 Monahans Ave. – cityworksrestaurant.com
• Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse – 812 Main St. – delfriscos.com
• Del Frisco’s Grille – 154 East 3rd St. – delfriscosgrille.com
• Fixture Kitchen & Social Lounge – 401 W. Magnolia Ave. – fixturefw.com
• Grace – 777 Main Street – gracefortworth.com
• Rise Souffle nº3 – 5135 Monahans Ave. – risesouffle.com
• Silver Fox Steakhouse – 1651 S. University Drive – silverfoxcafe.com
• Texas de Brazil – 101 North Houston St. – texasdebrazil.com
• Toro Toro – 200 Main St.– torotorofortworth.com
• Waters Restaurant – 301 Main St. – waterstexas.com
• Wicked Butcher – 512 Main St. – wickedbutcher.com
• Mercury Chop House Arlington – 2221 East Lamar Blvd. – mercurychophouse.com
• Piccolo Mondo – 829 East Lamar Blvd. – piccolomondo.com
• Restaurant506 at the Sanford House – 506 North Center St. – thesanfordhouse.com
• The Melting Pot – 4000 Five Points Drive – meltingpot.com
• Next Bistro – 5003 Colleyville Blvd. – nextbistrotx.com
• Mac’s on Main – 909 South Main St. – macsteak.com
• The Classic Café at Roanoke – 504 North Oak St. – theclassiccafe.com
• Del Frisco’s Grille – 1200 East Southlake Blvd. – delfriscosgrille.com
• Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse – 3305 East Highway 114 – kirbyssteakhouse.com
• Fire Oak Grill – 114 Austin Ave. – fireoakgrill.com